線材 Yarn: S. Sue 絲光美麗諾-銀灰 S.Sue Gloss Merino Yarn - Silver
用針 Needle: JIS #4(起針 cast on), #5(鬆緊針 ribbing), #6(身片 body)
期間 Time: 2011.07.08~2011.10.03
sew in half-running stitch way
7. 以修正原型來織圖，且用正統的半迴針縫方式來縫袖子 (看起來真的跟平常縫出來的袖子不一樣♡)
I really modify it a lot (even it seems the same):
1. re-calculate all stitches and rows (of course, I always do that), for example: neck, waist shape, length of sleeves (I want to make it long sleeves)
2. knit in st st instead of reverse st for body (I hate reverse st!)
3. work set-in pocket (I don't understand why the original instruction request knit a piece and then sew it on the front piece, how ugly it would be?)
4. I wanted to make all button holes horizontal first (as the original), but I changed my mind. I made horizontal one for first button hole, and vertical ones for the rest.
5. sew front ribbing to front pieces first, and then knit front ribbing with collar (the original instruction said: knitting the collar in 2 pieces and the sew all of them together. Why should we do that??)
6. made the fold sleeve fixed because I don’t want the sewing mark be seen by anyone. It looks a little flatter than the original one, but it’s good.
7. use Japanese mod model & sleeves which design under mod model : sew sleeve by “half running stitch.” I always wanted to try that when I learn NAC, finally I have a suitable project to do that. I think that it looks better and more formal :) That’s what I want!
8. I really love Rikora’s Morning Haze, so I also have smaller button for pockets (how a great idea it is!). I use similar buttons with front ribbing ones, but you could still find they are different when you have a close look.
|前立的扣子 the button of front ribbing|
|口袋的扣子 the button of pocket|